Friday, March 18, 2011

Organizing team games for summer youth programs

From Antonio Caceres, 
primorocks@hotmail.com

Hello Fellow Youth Coordinators!

My name is Antonio Caceres from the Embarcadero YMCA housed here at Bessie Carmichael Elementary School.  Our summer program is six weeks long and ages range from elementary, middle, and high students.  For the last two Summers I have been running a daily summer basketball camp that has resulted in the young people developing a love for the game and also a love for being active and healthy.  This summer we are expanding the basketball camp to encompass flag foot ball, baseball and soccer.  I need help to schedule games for my teams.  If you are running any sports camps and you would like to schedule any scrimmages for this up coming summer please contact me as soon as you can.  Please Email me what sport you would like schedule games and when you would be available.  Our program starts June 13 and will end mid July. 

Teams I need games for:
-3rd 4th 5th basketball (boys, girls)
-Middle school basketball (boys, girls)
-High school basketball (boys)
-Middle school soccer (boys)
-Middle school Flag football (boys)


Please E-mail me the following. 

-Age of group
-Sport
-Location suggestion
-Date suggestion

 P.S.  What a great way to enjoy the summer and teach about life then through sports I greatly encourage you to start a sports camp in your summer program. 

1 comment:

  1. It seems really good about the camps. Organize youth soccer camps with in the budget and invite as many teams to join as you can easily.

    ReplyDelete